The conference is being held in beautiful NW Arkansas and here are a few of the many great things offered:
- An opening reception at the restored Dickson Street Inn
- Two bus tours with highlights such as Dinosaur World, Thorncrown Chapel, lunch at the Crescent Hotel, the Sky Vue Cabins and Kopper Kettle Candies.
- A full day of roadside-themed paper presentations
- A limited edition SCA 2010 Conference t-shirt designed by SCA member Rick Kilby and produced by Vintage Roadside
- Closing dinner at the 1902 Powerhouse building
Remember to pack an extra memory card for your camera - we made our first visit to the Arkansas Ozarks last fall and we're still speechless!
Jeff & Kelly