We were lucky enough to participate in the first Billetproof Northwest, had a blast at Tacoma's Hotrod-A-Rama, and are headed down this weekend to Ventura, California for the Sixth Annual West Coast Primer Nationals. We've wanted to see this show for quite awhile and are looking forward to a great weekend.
In other news, hot off the press this week is The Stirrup Room, a popular and very cool western-themed lounge once located in Portland, Oregon, circa 1955. The shirt looks fantastic and will be up on the Vintage Roadside website shortly.
A few more things that are currently under way and/or forthcoming:
- Work on the Tik Tok Drive In documentary film is going great. We've been lucky enough to meet and film several former employees and family members
- We've been busy expanding the "History" section behind several of our t-shirts. Look for updated histories over the next few weeks including more photos and memorabilia
- We'll be at the Rod Run to the End of the World up in Long Beach, Washington September 6th & 7th
- Down to Antioch, California on September 20th for Billetproof Nor-Cal
- We'll have a book review for Fading Nostalgia, a fantastic look at Route 66 through the lens of a Polaroid camera by Christopher Robleski
- Loads of new photos and vintage items for the Vintage Roadside Flickr page located here
- Final details on the next few Vintage Roadside t-shirt designs
Jeff & Kelly